Did you know that routine dental cleanings and exams help contribute to the overall health and well-being of your employees and reduce sick time? That’s why offering access to affordable dental insurance is a win-win for your organization. Perhaps more compelling though is the fact that it is one of the most demanded employee benefits—often right behind health insurance.
To help you meet your employees’ needs, ACCE offers the DPPO Advantage Network which gives your employees access to dental care both in- and outside-of the network by simply paying a discounted fee for services.
Providing coverage benefits to employees, spouses and children, the DPPO Advantage Network ensures your employees are covered at affordable group rates thanks to the group purchasing power of ACCE membership.
Cigna DPPO Advantage Network Benefits:
- Employees can use an in-network doctor or pay more for care using an out-of-network provider
- Plan pays benefits based on a percentage of cost and provides coverage for two annual exams and cleanings/year in addition to most preventive, diagnostic and restorative services (Does not cover orthodontia)
- Includes annual individual/family deductibles ($25/$75 in network; $50/$150 out-of-network)
- Offers coverage to part-time employees (working 20 hours a week) if you choose
- Has an annual calendar-year maximum of $1,500, which can grow up to $1,800 when you get preventive care each year through the plan (Learn more!)
- Provides coverage for emergency dental care
Request a quote or call 1-800-601-1016 today to see just how affordable it is to offer your employees the ACCE Dental PPO through Cigna.