In today’s job market, employees aren’t just negotiating for a reasonable income. They’re also looking for their employer to help them protect their income of something happens.
By offering your employees ACCE Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, you can help make sure that their loved ones are financially taken care if something should ever happen.
And, with an eye on your budget, we’ve crafted three benefit level options based on your employees’ annual salary with the flexibility to pay the premium for your employees or offer it as a voluntary benefit that your employees pay individually.
Plus, if your employee should ever die due to a covered accident, the employee’s loved ones will collect double the amount of life insurance benefits through the AD&D portion of the coverage—one of the most competitive aspects of our plans. Offering your employees this financial security enhances your employer-employee relationship and, ultimately, helps reduce employee turnover by improving employee satisfaction.
- Easy payroll deduction
- Guaranteed coverage with no health questions asked or medical exams required
- Benefit amounts can range from 1.5x, 2x or 2.5x salary levels
- Select eligibility dates from 0, 30, 60 or 90 days from the first of the month coincident with hire date
- Decide whether to extend this offering to your employees’ eligible spouses and children
- Accelerated benefit – 50% of the employee’s benefit can be paid prior to death if he/she becomes terminally ill with less than 12 months to live
- If your employee dies due to a covered accident, the employee’s loved ones will collect double the life insurance benefit amount through the AD&D
- Coverage is typically considered a tax deduction if your organization pays the premium for employees
- NEW! Unum mobile app to track claims info, documents and payments
Request a quote now to see how little Term Life & AD&D protection can cost.