Fact: Almost 75 percent of U.S. adults wear some form of prescription eyewear such as glasses or contact lenses, but 40 percent of adults and children nationwide have no vision insurance coverage to help offset those annual costs.
With the ACCE Group Vision Service Plan, your Chamber is able to contribute to the health of your employees by offering routine eye care, discounts on eye care services, and cost coverage for prescription eyewear among other things. Help offset the annual costs many of the employees at your Chamber have to pay with the group purchasing power of ACCE.
When you choose to offer this payroll-deduct Vision Plan as part of your Chamber benefits package, you can rest assured that you are helping the majority of your employees who need some form of prescription eyewear keep costs low and maintain good health for years to come. Employers can decide to offer this as 100% voluntary or employer paid, or a combination of both.
- $10 copay covers annual eye exam and $20 copay covers new lenses every 12 months
- 30% off additional glasses and sunglasses from the same VSP doctor on the same day as your WellVision Exam (20% within the same year)
- Plus add an extra $20 to your frame allowance by choosing from a wide selection of featured frame brands. Get the coupon now!
- New frames up to $140 every 24 months (plus 20% off any amount over your allowance)
- New contacts every 12 months with no copay plus $140 allowance toward fitting and evaluation exam
- Save 35-40% on lens enhancements like scratch-resistant coating
- Save up to $500 on LASIK surgery
- Special savings on name brand frames, contacts and sunglasses. Learn more.
- NEW! Diabetic Eyecare, Glaucoma or Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) care – only pay a copay and visit your VSP doctor as often as you need, plus they can consult with your primary care physician. Learn more.
- NEW! TruHearing makes hearing aids affordable for all VSP Vision Care members, their covered dependents, and their extended family members. It is the only state-approved DHMO for hearing. Learn more.
Request a quote now to find out how affordable ACCE’s Vision Service Plan can be for your Chamber employees.
Questions? Call 1-800-601-1016.