An unexpected fall or car accident can keep your employees from coming into work for weeks, or even months. And for the many employees living paycheck to paycheck, this can spell financial disaster. But, when you offer ACCE Short Term Disability Insurance to your employees, you can protect their income from a short-term injury or illness by helping them collect 60% of their weekly income while they’re disabled, up to $2,500 per week for 9, 12, or 22 weeks depending on the plan option you choose.
Offering affordable group rates that fit within your budget, the ACCE Group Short Term Disability plan gives you and each of your employees who work at least 25 hours per week.
- Pays 60% of gross weekly income while disabled, up to $2,500 per week
- Choice of benefit duration: 9 weeks, 12 weeks or 22 weeks
- Choice of waiting periods: 0, 30, 60 or 90 days from the first of the month coincident with hire date
- Coverage is typically considered a tax deduction if your organization pays the premium for employees
- Includes a vocational rehabilitation and return to work assistance program
- Continues to pay benefits if your employee is disabled and works
- NEW! Unum mobile app to track claims info, documents and payments
Ready to protect your employees from an unexpected injury or illness? Request a quote today.
Questions? Call 1-800-601-1016.
Interested in also offering Long Term Disability Insurance? Click here for more information.