Have you ever wondered what would happen to your loved ones if you were in a life-changing accident? Would they have enough set aside in savings to cover your excess medical bills, pay the mortgage, buy groceries, and make the car payment every month?
With ACCE’s Accident Insurance with Travel Benefits, you receive higher benefit levels that cover more types of common accidents. The insurance also pays a lump sum to your beneficiary if you die in an accident at home, work, or abroad. No health questions are involved, and no medical exam or proof of your driving record is required. It’s a travel essential that will cover all trips annually, when you are more than 100 miles from home, for as little as $0.26/month for yourself or $0.39/month for you and your family. So whether you’re on a work trip to China or on a family getaway – you’ll be covered.
You also get access to:
- Online Will Preparation Program
- Identity Theft Program
- Lost Luggage Assistance
- Emergency and Medical Evacuation Assistance
- Medical Referrals
- 24 Hour Translation Services
- Transportation of a Loved One if Someone is Hospitalized for More Than 10 Days
- Return of Children Left Unattended as a Result of An Accident or Illness
- Unlimited bereavement services by phone for beneficiaries
- And Much More…
You’re protected in your car, at home, on the job, on vacation, or anywhere else you might be. Think of your ACCE Voluntary Accident insurance as a smart way to build an even stronger safety net for your loved ones.