Few people ever plan for a serious injury or illness that leaves them at home unable to work for a long period of time, but every month, over 8.3 million Americans collect disability payments. With ACCE’s Long Term Disability Insurance you can rest assured that your employees are protected and will have enough to see them through.
Providing employees up to $10,000 per month in income benefits, the ACCE Long Term Disability insurance plan provides financial protection to your employees in the event of a debilitating injury or illness.
As an ACCE Member, you have access to our group purchasing power that provides affordable long term disability coverage that will help you attract and retain your most valuable employees. Allowing you to secure coverage for employees working at least 25 hours a week, our plan offers several options to ensure long term disability insurance fits within your budget.
- Pays 60% of gross monthly income, up to $10,000 per month while disabled
- Choice of elimination period: 90-day or 180-day elimination period
- Choice of waiting period: 0, 30, 60 or 90 days from the first of the month coincident with hire date
- You are not required to make premium payments for an employee while he or she is receiving long term disability payments
- Pays survivor benefits
- Reimbursement for worksite modification up to the greater of $1,000 or equivalent of 2 months of the employee’s monthly benefit
- Offers rehabilitation services to employees
- Continues to pay benefits if your employee is disabled and works
- NEW! Unum mobile app to track claims info, documents and payments
Request a quote now to see just how affordable it can be to cover all of your employees in the event of a long term disability.
Questions? Call 1-800-601-1016.
Interested in also offering Short Term Disability insurance? Click here for more information.