In today’s job market, employees aren’t just negotiating for a reasonable income. They’re also looking for their employer to help them protect their income if something happens to them.
By offering your employees ACCE’s Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, you can help make sure that their loved ones are financially taken care if something should ever happen.
And, with an eye on your budget, we’ve enabled you to choose from multiple benefit level options based on your employees’ annual salary or a flat $50,000 benefit.
Plus, if your employee should ever die due to a covered accident, the employee’s loved ones will collect double the amount of life insurance benefits through the AD&D portion of the coverage—one of the most competitive aspects of our plans.
- Easy payroll deduction
- Guaranteed coverage with no health questions asked or medical exams required
- Benefit amounts can range from a flat $50,000 per employee to 1.5x, 2x or 2.5x salary levels
- Select eligibility dates from 0, 30, 60 or 90 days from the first of the month coincident with hire date
- Decide whether to extend this offering to your employees’ eligible spouses/domestic partners and children
- Accelerated benefit – 50% of the employee’s benefit can be paid prior to death if he/she becomes terminally ill with less than 12 months to live
- If your employee dies due to a covered accident, the employee’s loved ones will collect double the life insurance benefit amount through the AD&D
- Coverage is typically considered a tax deduction if your organization pays the premium for employees
Request a quote now to see how little Term Life & AD&D protection can cost for you and your employees. Offering your employees this financial security ultimately helps reduce employee turnover by improving employee satisfaction.